|U.S. Air Force Women's NYCO Ripstop ABU Set with Free Utility Cap|
• Sewn to Military Specification FQ PD-06-08B
• Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards for Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services (2009 Edition) by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
• 100% Cotton Ripstop Can Be Used Upon Approval by Unit Commanders for Personnel Requiring a Fire-Retardant Fabric
• Four-Pocket Coat with Double Flaps and Two Concealed Buttons
• Double Pen/Pencil Pocket on left Forearm
• Reinforced Elbows and Three Button Cuff Adjustment on Sleeves
Authentic Airman Battle Uniform shirt for men made of 100% Cotton Ripstop fabric with Digital Tiger Stripe pattern.
Features four pockets, and reinforced elbows.
NOTE TO MILITARY PERSONNEL: THIS GARMENT HAS NIR (Near Infra-Red) TECHNOLOGY AND IS APPROVED FOR MILITARY OPERATIONS.
The 100% Cotton Ripstop version of the ABU is designed for personnel requiring a 100% cotton garment for their application, such as electricians, welders, or firefighters.
While the garment is still NIR-compliant, it does not include a permanenet press finish on the fabric.